Wednesday 23 July 2014

Therapeutic Effect of Spa Treatment

http://www.o2planet.com/ 

Urban life has its own stress and strain. A big city never has time for its residents. They live with their own problems, pressures and sadness. I was no different from the others. Monotony of life, regular battles for survival, the onslaught of dust and dirt, the stress and pressure of a job left me tired and embattled. All I needed was a little space for me. My fast and irregular lifestyle has left me tired and feeling low. 

One of my friends suggested me to take a break and try out oxygen spa.O2 is a great rejuvenator itself. So I decided to go for it.

In an Oxygen spa there are unique and innovative solutions available. There are O2 detox sessions that not only oxygenates but also detoxifies the entire human system. The body will be entirely cleansed and the individual will feel energized.

I was placed in an extremely relaxing steam bath that warmed my skin and opened up the pores of the skin. After that pure and concentrated oxygen was diffused into steam of the bath that entered my system through the pores and bathed my tissues and cells with the rich and pure oxygen.
After the process was over I felt relaxed and rejuvenated. Mentally I was much more alert and also left upbeat about the coming days.

The pure O2 from the spa has many health advantages and those are follows-

• Oxygen can never be discarded for the sake of sustaining life. Without it human health will get worse and they will expire. Since this all important element helps in the metabolism process, the shortage of it affects the weak cells which loses their usual immunity and becomes susceptible to viruses and this in turn leads to a variety of health issues.

• O2 not only supports life but also finishes off all the injurious bacteria in the human body. But it never harms the useful bacteria that are required in the body.

• Our life style in the contemporary world is full of stress. Human cells need this element to deal with these issues of pressure and stress.

The result from one single session was so fruitful that I am continuing with the spa treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment